Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Foods I Crave

Well ive been in BP for a bit over two weeks now, and i think im starting to go through some withdrawal symptoms of my favorite foods. im hoping by formally recognizing and recording them on the blog, it will help me minimize my yearnings.

1. moms apple sauce
2. popcicles from loco-pops
3. deluxe chicken burrito from cosmic
4. spinach soup (ohh, i could probably make this one, mom can you send me the recipe? I wonder if i have a blender, hmmm.)
5. gazpacho from tapas bar on 9th street
6. eggplant quesidillas from blue corn
7. ethiopian food

more to come...........

1 Provocations:

At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, this list of missing foods is vaguely reminiscent of ye olde "Fall Improvement Plans." Now, granted that I have not yet explored the entire blog, I am wondering if Ms. Albright has developed one for this fall. Does it include food? What else? It seems that she is doing a great job of grabbing life by the balls in Budapest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


The Number of Times Betsy Has Checked Her Own Blog