Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I have a COLD!!!


on monday morning (my morning that is), i started off with an itchy nose. By afternoon it turned into incessant sneezing. Tuesday my whole body was overcome by musculature aches and pains, so i downed a half bottle of Childrens Dimetapp (only thing i could find around the house), ate a Big Mac (okay, so it took me exactly 30 days to break my no-McDonalds pledge) and moaned and groaned in my bed while watching CNN. Mom, where are you when I need you? Today I woke up with feeling better, did work all morning and most of the afternoon, then decided to head to the thermal baths of Gellért to ease my pain (and perhaps infect all of the German tourists walking around proudly in their banana hammocks (i.e. speedos)). Here are some photos from my day. Posted by Picasa

0 Provocations:

Post a Comment

<< Home


The Number of Times Betsy Has Checked Her Own Blog