Friday, October 21, 2005

Diary of Daily Dilemmas Part 2

If you remember a couple of weeks back I started a diary of problems that I was running into regarding my flat, my clothes, my personal life etc. I have a new one to add---my trumpet playing neighbor. Now this isnt sweet Jeanette of my previous blog, this is some kid perhaps, based on the level of his or her trumpet playing, but Im not sure. Because the apartment building design is somewhat convoluted, I cant tell who in fact is tooting their horn at 7 in the morning. As some of you may know, Im not so pleasant when I am awakened at 7am.

Here is a sound clip if you want to listen, keep in mind this was recorded in my bedroom, NOT in the room in which he or she is playing. I think he/she might have a friend over, as it sounds like there is more than one horn.

(For those of you that arent that familiar with computers, you may get a pop-up menu when you click on the link below that asks to open the file in a software program (e.g., RealPlayer). Click OK and you should be able to hear the file):

My Next Door Neighbor/Trumpeter from H*ll

any suggestions on how to deal with this tone-deaf tooter?

0 Provocations:

Post a Comment

<< Home


The Number of Times Betsy Has Checked Her Own Blog